Zippedy doo-da! Life is a glorious bluebird with dream-carved, superior gene-smitten Mr HASS! He’s also mod and au-courant as HASS is nothing short of an acronym for Hot And So Sexy. And about him, there is nothing short at all!
He bares every last inch of alpha-male perfection in our scorching Paragon PH reveal- including that massive, throbbing third leg. The epic proportions don’t stop there and with his broad build, juicy ass and flawless cheekbones, Hass defines exactly why chocolate is so addictive!
He wants to write screenplays about women, as he is mad about them (full lipped brunettes to the front of the line). He also loves breasts and thighs.
Hass thinks about women 90% of the day (what about the other 10%?) and his ultimate fantasy is a mother/daughter tag team. Yes, he loves fucking insatiable MILFS and hates it when they have a beautiful daughter he’s not allowed to speak to. Mamma Grizzly, why so cruel?
Hass grew up in Trenton, has a degree in accounting and works as a gymnastics instructor. That’s one limber resume that also includes modeling designer tees. OMG, he also plays rugby? Stop!
The first time he had sex, Hass was so nervous he ran a fever. These days, it’s difficult to downplay the swooning fevers his nudity causes. When it comes to HASS, everything is absolutely satisfactory!